Well over at the Waddoups Misison President Blog they post letters (without the names) of the missionaries. Today there was one of an Italian missionary serving in Foggia. Well, there is only Anziano Eads and his companion there. I hesitated to post this but thought I would since it shows what Anziano Eads' (Nathan's) companion is thinking and what they as companions are doing. My take away. As always, developing a plan, praying for the Lord's help and then acting with faith results in wonderful things.
This letter was on Sister Waddoups blog. It is from Nathan's companion(he mentions Foggia so that is the give away). I thought you might want to see it.
The majority of our missionaries are English speaking, but approximately 10% are from Italy.
questa settimana è andata molto bene. Abbiamo ricevuto molto aiuto nel trovare nuovi simpatizzanti sia dal corso d'inglese che dai membri. In particolare, volevo condividere con lei un episodio successo domenica. Io e il mio collega avevamo deciso di andare a fare ricerca in una via specifica di Foggia e avevamo iniziato fin dal giorno prima a pregare che il Signore mandasse lì le persone che avevano bisogno di noi. Così siamo andati e una famiglia ci ha accolti con gioia e ha accettato di ricevere le lezioni missionarie. La madre, Michela, è stata sempre religionsa, ora, però, è un po' in crisi. Vuole conoscere di più di ciò che abbiamo da dire riguardo a Cristo. Sono
contentissimo.
Here it is in English via Google Translator so it's not perfect.
This week went very well. We have received a lot of help in finding new supporters from both the English course and from the members. In particular, I wanted to share with you an incident that happened on Sunday. I and my companion had decided to go to do finding in a specific part of Foggia and since the day before we started to pray that the Lord would send people there who need us. So we went and a family greeted us with joy and agreed to receive the missionary lessons. The mother, Michael, has always been religionsa, but now, though, she is a bit 'in crisis. She wants to know more of what we have to say about Christ. I am very happy.
I wish at times but part of me doesn't, that I could sneak a peak at what Anziano Eads' writes. Perhaps when he comes home IF he chooses to share that.
No comments:
Post a Comment