So like always stuff from home right off the bat!
Believe me when I say I will probably make the adjustment back to normal life perfectly fine. I'm not super concerned, I can adapt really easily. Dad nailed it when he said I've grown and matured, spiritually, and in every way. I've had to change and adapt to change for two years and a missionary learns to do that well. Coming home means the area has changed, not all the lessons I've learned and how to apply them to life now. That will be the next challenge after the mission, to apply the spiritual lessons of two years to continue to grow for the rest of life through while navigating mortality. A mission and a mission in the Rome, Italy Mission is one of the best starts though!
Dang it! You got my song reference! I was hoping that it would be a new song. Poop!
Thanks for the info about the financial stuff. Yes, I'm buying a suit and some new shoes. So don't worry too much about it; I may buy some other things as well.
I'm super happy you guys enjoyed California! I can't believe I missed it by just two weeks, though! I'm a little sad about that, but hey there is always next year, so it should be okay. I've got plenty of time.
I'm glad the Valorie liked the car. It should be a great thing for her.That was really charitable to help her out by giving her the 2009 Altima. Hopefully things get better for her. I'll keep her and Aiden in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for taking care of the car I'll drive; I can't wait to start driving again.
I'm almost thinking about taking my original plan and go to SLCC and then transfer after I get my associate's. We'll see.
I was really thinking about going back to Iceberg, just because it seems like I can get my old job back easily enough, so it'd be a safe option. But I'll talk to Sister Fausett as well, just to see what I may need to do to get in.
This week was a great week for us. We were able to teach plenty of lessons to our investigators, and things went great!
We met with N this week, and we started reteaching him the lessons, as we both felt that would be a great idea. So we talked about the Restoration with him and we brought a surprise member with us. Anziano Zito came back for a day and he wanted to help with the work, so we brought him to the lesson with us. It was really good, and the spirit was fantastic! Great to see my former companion!
We also met with R this week, and we're rounding out the commandments with him. We talked about obedience this week, and he was d'accordo with all of that. We also talked about how the Lord always prepares a way to overcome our trials.
We also had a really good lesson with I, a friend of ADC's. She's (ADC) been an investigator for a while, and she been on and off. We talked about the differences that come into our lives when we accept the Gospel. We taught the lesson with our ward mission leader, and it was another super, powerful, spiritual lesson.
And that was all our appointments this week. This week is another full week, we have plenty of things to do, so it's gonna be fun!
Okay you guys, I love all of you! Talk to you for the potentially last time next week via email, then in person!
NaNa
Picture of Anziano Eads, Anziano Craig Jones (Nathan's companion) in the background with members eating Gelato.

No comments:
Post a Comment