Sweet! Go Seattle!
Car hunting huh? I guess that means that...oh yup, Dad got a new car, and he got rid of the pathfinder. I knew that was coming, still, it was kinda expected at some point I guess. I'll miss Red Dog and the adventures we had in that Pathfinder.
Coda...still the same old stupid dog. I love him, and miss him. Can't wait to see what happens when I get home.
Week was good. No baptisms. That's in two weeks, but I'll be sure to get you all some pictures. I'll actually have a new companion this week. Anz. Curzola is going to Olbia, Sardegna, and I'm getting Anziano McIntrye. It's interesting. Anyways.
How am I losing weight? I don't eat as much, I work out, and the food is a whole heck of a lot healthier as well. It's really nice, the food tastes really good.
There's really nothing to see in Foggia. Because it got heavily bombed in WWII, a lot of the historic stuff isn't around anymore. If you want to see stuff you have to go out of the city. That's all. Yes, the tomatoes are so delicious, and I don't know about the watermelon, since they are now out of season.
Yeah! Missionary work in Primary for all of October! Sorry, that you miss me, but it's good that ya'll are talking about it. I'm glad that the Tadd's house is now occupied. I didn't even know they moved.
Sorry about GMA.
Yup, I'll be able to tell you when you watch Montabano that the subtitles are all wrong! It'll be great. Yes, actually, I am getting back to chattiness, but I'm still quiet. I'm naturally very quiet, until you get me around people I like. Then you can't get me to shut up!
Well, the next thing I want to do is train (a new missionary), and then maybe spend the rest of my mission in quiet solitude doing good works. So, yeah.
Best meal here in Italy I've had is Fried Chicken. It was super good.
Dad: Thanks for the epistle. It's exactly what I needed to read this week.
Well, quello è tutto da me questo settimana. Ciao!
Vi voglio bene,
NaNa
No comments:
Post a Comment