Two separate emails this week:
To Mom:
So, I was going to do the combined email, but when I typed this one out it was rather long, so Mom, here's your personal email, and I'll send one to dad as well.
All right Mom, I will definitely write Kendra this week. Let her know, okay? For now, I'll just say that I'll be sure to give her comfort. I'll also write Marcus as well, to let him know that things will work out. While, yes, we are weird, I think he's used to it.
Drat! I can't believe that Seattle lost, oh well, not a problem. They're still leading, and they're still awesome, so I'm okay. Well, I would love to continue to hear about the great things that my team does each week, so yes, please continue to update me.
I'm glad that you are enjoying work. It's a good thing in life, makes things a lot easier. It snowed? What the heck is snow? All I know is rain, rain, rain and more rain. It just rains all the time out here. We just had a few storms in a row this week, including today, so yeah. Glad Dad had a good time.
Yes, you will get pics of the new zone and my comp, I just need time. I'll get them this week, and send them to you next week. We watched General Conference via the computer in the church, for the English speakers. I absolutely loved Presidents Eyring's talk in the Sunday session, and Elder Scott's. It was wonderful.
All our investigators are great, and all are progressing. I'll just tell you and Dad now: three have baptismal dates, and all will make it.
Okay Mom, later.
NaNa
Hi Dad.
Glad to hear the observing was good. Sorry you got cold, but I can sympathise. Things have gotten a tad bit colder here as well. It rains quite a bit, and with the humidity, it can get cold. I've taken to wearing my long pajamas and night. You being tired is good? What?
I remember that we had some fun times with the Pathfinder with observing stuff (our adventure to rescue Red Dog 3 was fun).
Well that's good that you listened to all of Conference. I though for a minute that you would ignore it since you were out observing. Of course, I thought that you would always listen to conference at some point. Well, what were your favorite talks?
Thanks for that thought Dad, I really appreciate. I don't know why you needed to share that either, but thanks anyways. I really enjoyed that. Maybe you can send me one of your typical epistles next time.
Well, as I told Mom, we have three investigators with b-dates, and all will make it. Two are next Saturday.
Love you Dad,
Nathan
No comments:
Post a Comment