Please note. We don't include EVERYTHING from Nathan's email as some are personal and made for communication between us, his parents and him or vice versa.
Well, here's my update on my week:
If I'm being honest, it was a bit of a week where things just did not seem to work out at first. We had a few appointments cancel, one investigator not answer the phone all week, and that got me a little bit frustrated. Anyways, on Monday, we went to the hospital to help out a friend of one of our members. He's been struggling with a recovery process from surgery, and we gave him a blessing. Guiseppe (the member) has told us that he's doing better. Nothing too special happened the next three days, minus cancelled appointments, and some recerca.
Things picked up on Friday, when we did a scambi with Anziano Peachy, and Anziano Carr. We had a few lessons, and we picked up some good potentials to meet with later as well. Saturday was good as well, as we taught a good lesson, and then provided some service to one of the members. He's moving into a new house, and we helped him tidy up a little bit.
So overall, not a bad week. Here' s a current update on our investigators:
Alessandra: Things are still rough for her, and she missed church again this week. I think the next lesson, which is tomorrow, I'm going to figure out if there's a way that she can make it, and if not, if there's a way we can get her daughters to the church. Right now that's my main focus, getting them to Church.
Pietro: Things are going well with Pietro, but he's not coming to church either. I think with him, we need to call his mother to make sure that they come. We called the father this week, and they didn't show, but when we call the mother, they happened to show up. I think I'll start doing that.
Antonio: We had a lesson with Antonio this week to discuss some things. He's been a bit of a hard one to handle, as he has some weird ideas, and his personality is very, very, very rough, but we've figured things out and we have realized that he just needs some time, as he wants to change. We're going to be moving forward with teaching him, and praying earnestly that things work out.
Besides that, everything is fine. I'm glad that I get to stay in Foggia another transfer. I feel that miracles are going to happen this transfer, and that we're going to see some amazing things come out of this city. I don't know exactly what's going to happen, and I don't think I ever will, but I just have a feeling that this time, things are going to be really good. We're really going to see some mighty miracles this time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment