Ciao Mia famiglia! Come stai?
I hope that everything is going well for all of you, and that things are looking up, because I know that with time, all things become better!
Sorry Mom that you've been super busy this weekend, but that's definitely not the worst thing in the world. I'm glad that it was a really good program and that message about Christ was awesome! It's cool that people follow my blog, but it's not overtly important. I'm glad that people enjoy it however.
Cool! I'm glad that Sam is going to be serving a mission, but it's a little weird that she's going out super soon. I forget some times how close she is in age to me and Kendra...boh!
OH and Dad, congratulations! Hope thigns work out for you!
As for Easter: I'll be deep cleaning most likely, cleaning the entire house for about eight hours...yup...SAVE ME!!!!!!
No, peeps do not exist in Italy, but they do have giant eggs of chocolate! I'll be sending pictures hopefully next week. I don't have a whole lot of new pictures yet...so...yeah.
I'm pretty good with the things you've told me. I do just have two question: How's my katana doing? And more importantly: How are things going with being member-misssionaries?
Now as for my work:
So, I realize just what was meant when I had the Spirit tell me to plan realistically for the week, when I saw how we had down. I probably should've been more realistic, but overall, we had a good week, with one major down note.
Samuel, our investigator with the baptismal date had given us three bidones in a row, and unfortunately, he keeps saying that he will come and talk to us. I hate to say it, but we unfortunately had to let him go. We did tell him that if he ever wanted to meet with us again, we would always be open and willing to meet. I'm hoping that he responds soon, and we can get him back on track.
Besides that sad note, we had a really good couple of lessons with Giacomo. He was feeling a lot better, and was able to meet with us twice this week, and we taught him the plan of salvation. I really liked teaching him this lesson in two parts, because we definitely left him on a high spiritual note, after talking about the Atonement on the first lesson.
The second lesson was good as well, but he was a little distracted. He was going through some problems at home. I probably should helped him out a little bit more with that, I admit that mistake, but if we are able to meet with him this week, we're going to be focusing on how with faith in Christ, all things can be made right in the end.
We also found four new investigators this week. We were out finding, and we ran into some Africans who were looking for a phone store, so that one of them could buy a new SIM card. WE helped them out, and afterwards asked if we could teach them a little. They accepted, and on Wednesday, we taught them the Restoration. They live out of Ragusa, unfortunately, and they missed the bus to bring them to the church on Sunday, but from the information we had, they were waiting for the bus on time. They are showing signs of progress!
We also met with Issac Addo twice this week, and taught him the Restoration and the Plan of Salvation as part of his after-baptism strengthening lessons. It was interesting helping him recall things. He understands, but he had forgotten quite a bit. I feel we need to hold the baton a little more with him before we do anything else.
Okay, now as for the district: The district is well. The sister's are doing fine, their work, from what I can see, is growing steadily and surely, and in time they will be doing a lot of good. They do have some referrals that they need to get going on, but overall they are doing fine.
The Gela Anziani are doing fine as well, from what I gather from Ostler. Anziano Garner had a major tooth ache this week, but he is doing much better now. Their work is going really well, with investigators really progressing. I think one may have a baptismal date soon.
Well, that's all the news from our front. Talk to you next week. Love you guys!
NaNa
No comments:
Post a Comment