Okay, so here come some pics. Don't worry, I did some work before this, I'm covered.
So, here come some pics of L'Aquila, and then maybe Pompeii. One is a game we found, called Oddly Obvious, it's fun, and we should try and find it back home.
Next is a lasagna that I made, probably the best thing I've cooked in my life.
Then, there's the channel of 99 heads where there are 99 fountains. It's kinda cool, there's really only 96 three of the "heads" are just steel pipes....but whatever.
Then there's a Ferrari that we saw randomly on the streets. Pretty tight!
So there's a random one of Tew and Mika on the roof. Both are awesome, and cool.
Then there is Anziano Rigby. He was our district leader, and was a bit of a bum....at least in this shot but not as a missionary. He's a cool dude, and a dragone.
Zone Conf!
Next few pics are shots of friends from Zone Conference.
First picture is Anziano Gemmell. Boss.
Later down the line, random comp shot with my current comp....................................
More shots of people I know, and then......
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COLDNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anziano Eads with his current companion Anziano McArthur
Anziano Eads and Anziano Calcherra (companions in Ragusa)
The Custode family. Big family, big hearts, 100% converted to the Gospel. Man, they are awesome!
Tew and I looking for people. In a destroyed house........honestly just trying to be funny.
Giant scambio, not enough beds, equals missionaries cuddling.
Woolsey once again. He dies this transfer. Had to get one shot with my follow up trainer.
District shot. We tried to replicate a soccer team shot. It's not bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment