Well, here are Anziano Eads' weekly email letters. They were a day late but he explains it. We are very proud of Anziano Eads' attitude in handling his current situation. Feel free to read.
Hey Dad, how's it going? Again, sorry about any typos, still not used to the Italian keyboard. It's funny, it says I'm typing everthing wrong. . .
I'm glad to hear that I made your day on Monday being able to talk to you, and answer your questions. Really glad I was able to make it. Okay, so some details really quickly about why I'm writing on Thursday and some other such stuff.
So, firstly, my companion has not been feeling well lately and he called the Mission Mom (Sorella Kelly) and then sent some pictures to the doctor over all the European missionaries. Well, on Tuesday, the doctor called Anz. Robinson, and told him he needed to see a General Surgeon A.S.A.P. Well, to do that, he had to fly to Rome.
So, I'm in Olbia now (just down the road), working with Anziani Jepson and Prete, until Robinson can figure out what's going on. It's not a tumor like the doctor was worried about, but they don't know what it is. He should get the results either tomorrow or Monday, but until then he's in Rome and I'm in Olbia. Funny how stuff like this happens to me huh?
Ah well, I'm doing the work, that's all that matters. Still wish I was in Sassari, because that's where I feel I belong and can do the most good, ma boh, it all works out. Robinson's health is more important right now.
Anways, onto the Thursday thing. P-Day was extremely busy yesterday. Lots of shopping, and it was a holiday in Olbia. Yup; we were celebrating San Sancripo (or something), the Saint who "took 1/3 of the sins of the world on himself." Supposedly, he had a vision where he saw Christ suffer in Gethsamane and felt so bad he took a third of the sins on himself. Funny huh?
So, because it was a holiday, everything was closed down. Couldn't do a single thing. We checked and this definitely falls under the White Bible rules of Local Customs and Laws, so we're clear to do this.
Okay, well, that's all. Have fun, good luck in life, and I love you
Nathan
Hey Mom!
Okay so the Skype call thing. We went earlier than I had planned so, I was hoping that you would be awake so I could talk to you earlier. Oh well, it all worked out.
Glad to know you got the AC fixed on your new car, that's good news for the Summer months. Awesome!
Gma wanting to set me apart, that's hilarious to me (his grandma wants to put his picture separate from her other grand-kids, setting him apart). That woman! Still, do as she wants. She deserves it.
Okay, so for pictures, I know I said I would send them this P-day, but I can't find the stupid USB drive on this computer. Sorry, but it looks like you'll have to wait another week. Don't kill me, please, I really don't want to die young...er.
Well, that's all I really got for you personally.
I love you Mum.
Na Na
No comments:
Post a Comment