I'm trying to be funny in my subjects this week with you and mom. I think I'm failing.
The change was good. I'm back in Sassari now with Robinson. He's got an all clear status. We've missed a lot of work, but we're doubling our efforts to make up for a missed week. It's gonna be hard, but so worth it.
A tri-companionship wasn't bad. Honestly, it was kinda fun. The Anziani in Olbia were able to get into the houses of some investigators they weren't able to, so that was good.
My investigators. Well, not much to say about them. Two of them are all but ready for baptism, they just have a few vices left to clear up. Smoking. We're meeting with them this week to try and help them out with that. We may be "breaking their boxes", but it should go well...I hope.
Our other investigators are interesting. We have two we're handing off to the Sisters, because we feel like it would be better for them. Another one we just got we're meeting Friday evening to talk about the Restoration, and following up on how his reading of the LdM (Book of Mormon abbreviated in Italian) is going.
Besides that we're doing a lot of work with less actives. Got a lot of those throughout the island, but Sassari has a really high amount. I forget the exact numbers however.
Weather's fine. It's raining a lot, so not too bad.
I had zone conference and district conference (since Sardenga's a district) last Saturday and Sunday. It was cool seeing the other missionaries in the zone, and to see President and Sorella Kelly for the last time.
Sad about Mat's dad. I hope everything is well with him.
Well, that's all for this week. Talk to you so.
Nathan
Email to his Mom (we each get our own).
Sorry, I was trying to be funny in the subject. I think I failed.
Robinson has been given the all clear for health, and we are back in Sassari. That week really killed us in the work, so we got a lot of things to catch up on, but we can do it. We're doubling our work efforts this week, and we're going to do all we can.
I forgot that Memorial Day is on Monday. Honestly, I have no idea when the major U.S. Holidays are anymore. I've have no idea of dates anymore. It's all starting to blur together. Yeah, I've felt gpa around, keeping me safe and all. I miss him to, but hey, he's doing some good stuff on the other side. So no worries.
Man, that is sad about Mat's dad. Hope he's doing all right. I'm grateful for the eternal perspective as well, it really helps with things.
Landon's coming home soon? Holy cow, didn't he just leave? Time really does fly doesn't it? I don't envy you that sacrament meeting, it's gonna be crowded.
Good luck at the recital, it'll go fine. It's sad that you're losing two students, and a lot of them that you've known and taught for a long time. Don't worry, things will work out. Honestly, I'm glad I'm not in the house for the recital. That place is going to be really crowded.
Yeah, pictures...I forgot my camera and card reader today. We were kinda rushing to get out the door, and I spaced. Sorry, next week. I swear.
Love you Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment