Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Pioneer Day Email from Anziano Eads


Here are Anziano Eads' emails this week. By the way today was transfers and Anziano Eads is staying in Sassari for the next six weeks with the same companion. In case you've forgotten where Sassari is here is a map:


And compared to Italy here is that map:




To Mom:

HAPPY PIONEER DAY, AND HAVE A GOOD DAY OFF!!!!!1

Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Get better soon. That's an order. 

"Neil Patrick"? Just add "Harris" in there, and you've got another tv show star on your hands. Anyways, glad to hear, tell them I say congratulazione.

Work information....work information.....brain shutting down..........................................................


Yeah, that is definitely hard work. Keep it up! Lose yourself in the work and you will enjoy it! Or, at least I do. Maybe it's the same principle for back home...I don't know.

I'm good on the language. I understand the vast majority, but I still stumble on words, phrases, the like. It doesn't inhibit me though. I'm just a quiet person, I don't like talking is all. Basta cosi. (yeah, we have a hard time seeing this. Nathan, not talkative? Hmmmm . . . . his mission is changing him). 

Mom, I would love to be informative on my email. However, I can't unless I know what you want to know. Next email, I will be very informative, if you wish.

So, transfers are here...do you know about an island called Malta?





Okay, you didn't believe that did you? I was hoping to get a reaction. Anyways, I'm still in Sassari, with Woolsey as my comp, but the city is becoming a four man city. As I told Dad, I'll send you pictures of the apartment and you can make the judgement of how are we going to fit four Anziani in there. . . . it will be challenging but we'll do it!

Let's see, what else...Oh yeah!!! Not next Wednesday, but the Wednesday after expect pictures of the sea, if everything works out in our plans. Got a good P-day planned. Going to a good historical site. Also, I'll be sure to include myself in these pictures.

For your sake.

Well, that's all I got this week.

Love you Mom!! Keep being awesome!!!

NaNa.


To Dad:

HAPPY PIONEER DAY!!!!!!!!!

Although I don't know if it'll be Pioneer day yet over in Utah. It is for me! 

Yup, I got the pictures of Coda, thanks. I'll put them to good use. And by that I mean using them to talk to dog lovers on the street.

Yes, our mission has had trouble with missionaries going home. I think that some might've been in over their heads, but in truth, it doesn't matter. It's always sad when a missionary goes home early, and even worse when it's one who you had a good relationship with. 

Good job Dad!!!! Still doing missionary work. See the lives you touched by following the Spirit!!! Now, save some money, and get ready to go on a couple mission with Mom when both of you retire. You two willl do great things. And yes, I'm serious about it. Please read Elder Holland's talk "We are all Enlisted". It's good.

Same old same old, sigh. That's sad, I was hoping for something different. Oh well. Good luck with everything.

That's dog's ears will never be clean, I swear. TALK. TO. MY. SISTER!!!!! And tell her to expect an email from me as well. I will be sure to make her laugh at my stupidity... 

Tell Brother Pinock I say hi. Also, I demand that you tell everyone that I'm about to be translated...okay not really, but that I'm doing amazing (but if you do tell them I'm about to be translated, I'll give you a huge hug when I get home) [he'll be giving his mother first, then his sister and then me a huge hug when he comes home!]. 

I won't write to the Hobbit trailer, only because I want to keep the emails short today. Thank you, I read it. Seems awesome. We're having a movie marathon when I get home. You can bet on that.

Thanks, I always have a good week. In response to your questions, here's a list of responses:

1. I am always happy. I just don't show it.
2. I have had so much spirit and experiences, that I can't tell them all.(we're going to ask to share one a week from now on. His Mom's cousin is married to Mark P. who owns International Luggage who outfits missionaries with luggage and other items. Anyway, he suggests to the missionaries to carry a 3x5 card down and when something spiritual happens to jot down the details. Then they have items for their email to share. We'll be reminding Nathan of this and have him write down at least one spiritual experience a day. Then when things are tough they can look at those and physically remember the ways the Lord works in their lives and its a journal). 
3. Yup, I work. Work, work, work.
4. I grow, learn and know I was called here ogni giorno. I get enough evidence of that in meeting with people and teaching. 
5. Actually, I've stopped being hard on myself, and I've divorced my negative personality. It's done some great things. 
6. Language is good. I'm not fluent yet. I understand the vast majority of what's being said, I can respond, but I still stumble on words, phrases, but I expect that. So, don't worry. I study hard everyday.

Oh yeah, transfers. I'm still in Sassari, still with Woolsey, but Sassari's now a four man city. I'll send you pictures of the apartment, and then let you think of how we're mangaing to get four Anziani in our house.

Love ya Dad

Nathan

Glad to see how upbeat he is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment