Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weekly Email Letter from Anziano Eads July 10th 2013

Okay, before I post the emails I will post the pictures that Anziano Eads sent to us today. Here they are.

This is Anziano Eads and his companion (sitting), the two sisters who serve in his city and the other two elders (standing). I believe this is after a district meeting.



Anziano Eads in his true form! Yes, he is very expressive and we miss seeing that.



Cool looking rock formations. Reminds me of Balancing Rock in Arches Natl Park near Moab Utah.


More pictures of the countryside. I think the rock here looks like a Stone Giant!

Native Wild flowers.



Love the rock formations. I see a face and a child on the top of the head or back.
Just beautiful!



Form high up looking at Sasari we guess.


More pictures looking down.





Email to Mom


I have lost all creativity...the mission has sucked it out of me. Okay not really, but I just don't have the time to think of ideas.

 Don't worry about life though. Relax, enjoy life, and always, always, make fun of Dad. It helps.

Sorry piano is slow. My new comp loves playing piano. In fatto, I'm thinking that when I get back from the mission, I may have to pick it up again. I kinda miss it. So, would you teach me when I get back? I'll practice, I promise.

Well, can't say I'm overly surprised with Marcus thinking of moving in. I think it'll be good. Overall, though, I will say I hope things work out for him. I don't think there will be too many issues with him though. He's a good kid.

DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm am missing your cooking so much! There are times when I just want some of your food. Some chicken piccata, maybe some rice, I just want some of Mom's homemade cooking.

The Evans are moving? Well, that's not what I was expecting. Good luck on getting that garage sale ready to go. Best of luck, c'e la fa!!!!

Love you Mom! Chin Up! Keep everyone in line for me!

NaNa

Email to Dad

Salve,

Week has been outstanding, thanks for asking! Yes, the interviews went well, and Zone Conference as well. Waddoups is actually pretty chill, he's very play by play though, not a lot of expression from him. Still, I think he'll do great here. Seems like a nice guy who will lead the work where the Lord needs it to go.

Yes, my comp helped to plan Zone Conference. Basta.

HA! Monsoon season is back? Sucks to be back home...okay not really. I miss the rain. It's so hot here, and I've been told it's been a pretty cold summer. I am going to die in August...or next summer...tutti due.

No offense...your paper sounds boring.

Glad to know the blog is still going. I thought you had forgotten about it, since it was never updated when I was getting ready to leave.

That's cool that you got Adien (I butchered that) to open up, and it's cool that Val offered for Kendra to go and help out.

Stuck in elementary school still huh? Well, shouldn't be too bad, I hope. I think you did well in 6th grade, so 5th shouldn't be too bad, at least I hope it won't. For your sake.

Wait: you cleaned your side of the bed?! Holy cow, miracles do happen! I knew I was coming out on my mission for a reason! Well, that's awesome Dad. Now I give it a week until it gets messy again. Just because I know you.

You simple-minded? That's funny.

Hope you find this email funny. I tried to be, but I'm not sure it worked. Still, I hope you can appreciate my attempt at humour.

You have a good week as well.

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment